Position: Software Implementation Specialist
The InterProse Corporation is a fast growth, profitable SaaS provider located in Vancouver, WA. Led by experts in both technology and finance, our company is the innovative software solution for late stage receivables management. We are a leader in the industry and are dedicated to helping collection agencies manage and grow their businesses as well as improving the lives and credit worthiness of thousands of Americans.
We have a very friendly, supportive culture that loves to "wow!" our customers and win in the market. We believe in a small Development/Ops team where each member has significant room for contributing and making a difference. We expect each team member to pay attention to detail and thrive by producing innovative work. You will have direct control over your projects.
What Will You Be Doing?
A Software Implementation Specialist works directly with our customers to assist them throughout the transition from their legacy software application to our modern cloud-based receivables management solution--ACE.
- Implement planning documentation
- Read, comprehend and guide our customers through our planning documentation
- Follow and execute on project plans and tasks
- Provide technical solutions and support
- Meet with our customers on a weekly basis
- Guide our customers though our ACE application setup
- Be a technical expert for our customers to rely on for questions and solutions
- Be a technical expert for our employees to rely on for questions, solutions and demonstrations
- Create software and process documentation for our employees and customers.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ Years’ Experience: Creating and supporting software solutions or an IS/MIS equivalent.
- Excellent skills in: Customer Service, the ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships, Communication skills both written/spoken, Office related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations)
- Above average skills in: Technical writing, Time Management, Problem solving complex technical issues, Strong analytical and investigation skills with ability to resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to: Manage Projects, Self Starter, Organized, Punctual, Work Unsupervised
- Good working knowledge of:
- Windows Operating Systems
- File editors (Notepad++, VIM, Excel)
- FTP, SFTP, SSH
- General knowledge of:
- Databases (Example: MS Access, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Project management software and gantt charts.
- Team Player: Great teamworking and co-operational skills. The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of technical skills.
- Full time position
- $55k - $65k - DOE
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) benefits
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software in the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automation and technology integrations.
What is it Like to Work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please click on the button below and be prepared to forward the following items:
- Cover letter
- Compensation goals
We look forward to hearing from you!