Position: Senior Implementation Project Manager
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. Our Senior Implementation Project Manager develops the scope of customer implementation and guides new clients through the onboarding process to our SaaS debt collection platform called ACE.
If you enjoy applying your technical abilities to project management and providing resources to our valued customers-- we would like to hear from you!
What Can InterProse Offer You?
- A competitive compensation package including excellent benefits
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation and giving back to the community
- A great office and location! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA just off of Mill Plain; a short distance to I-205, restaurants, parks, coffee shops and shopping
What Skills Can You Bring to the InterProse Team?
- Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a relationship builder.
- 5+ Years’ Experience providing customer training and implementation of debt collection software such as Columbia Ultimate, Ontario Systems, DAKCS, DebtMaster, DebtNet. Industry work history is ideal—but is not required.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills. Excellent overall spoken and written communication abilities—including technical writing.
- Practical, working knowledge of SQL databases, ETL data mapping, report writing and conversion tools.
- Use of Office related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations).
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues; strong analytical and investigative abilities.
- Project Management Skills: Self-starter, organized, punctual and takes ownership of the project; above average time management skills.
- Team Player: Great teamwork; cooperative.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software in the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automation and technology integrations.
What is it Like to Work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please click on the button below and be prepared to forward the following items:
- Cover letter
- Compensation goals
We look forward to hearing from you!