Position: Junior Software Developer
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The Junior Software Developer works with our software development team to create and maintain InterProse's cloud-based receivables management solution - ACE.
What Can InterProse Offer You?
- A competitive compensation package; range of $55-$70K depending on experience
- Excellent health, dental and 401(k) benefits
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation, continuous learning and giving back to the community
- A great office and location! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA just off of Mill Plain; a short distance to I-205, restaurants, parks, coffee shops and shopping
What Skills Can You Bring to the InterProse Team?
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills. Positive spoken and written communication abilities.
- Self-starter; organized, punctual and takes ownership of projects. Above average time management skills. Responsive, welcoming and effective customer service skills; a relationship builder.
- Ability to work effectively with the team; collaborative.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to develop an awesome project result. Desire for continuous learning, growth and development.
- Use of Office-related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations).
- Other desirable skills preferred but not required: Knowledge of the ARM and debt collection industry. Experience working with the following: PostgreSQL; Struts or equivalent framework; REST/JSON API design and implementation; GIT, Docker, JIRA; and/or Logi reporting engine.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software in the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automation and technology integrations.
What is it Like to Work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please click on the button below and be prepared to forward the following items:
- Cover letter
- Compensation goals
We look forward to hearing from you!