Position: Implementation Onboarding Business Analyst | Project Manager
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The
Implementation Onboarding Business Analyst – Project Manager works directly with our customers to assist them throughout the transition from their legacy software application to our innovative cloud-based receivables management solution--ACE. If you enjoy gathering business and technical requirements and managing tasks working with customers and staff for implementing cloud-based applications – we would like to hear from you!
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package, $60-70k per/year DOE
- Excellent employer-paid health, dental, life, and vision for both employee and family; 401(k) retirement savings benefit with a 3% match
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference in a fast-paced and goal-oriented work environment.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly, and fun.
- A company culture of innovation, continuous learning, and giving back to the community.
- A flexible work environment! Your choice of remote or in-office options, located in east Vancouver, WA.
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst supporting software solutions and 1+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, and preferably a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent skills in building and maintaining internal and external relationships, communication skills both written and spoken.
- Excellent skills for communicating business and technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of technical aptitude.
- Excellent ability to be a self-starter, organized, punctual, and to work unsupervised.
- Above average skills in office related applications (Web Browsers, Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, Flow Charts, Presentations)
- Above average skills in technical writing, time management, problem solving, strong analytical and investigation skills with the ability to understand processes.
- Above average skills in time management, problem solving, and the ability to understand processes.
- Above average skills for managing small and medium sized projects.
- General knowledge of: Telephony and Web Conferencing (GoToMeeting), Business Applications: (MS Office, Google Suite, Project Management Applications), File Sharing (Google Drive, MS OneDrive), Software as a service (SaaS)
- Ability to work M-F 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Pacific time from any US location/time zone.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automation and technology integrations. We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail a Cover Letter and Résumé to our hiring process facilitator --TJ & Associates, Inc. -- at: BAPM@TJandassociates.com
The InterProse Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.