Position: Full Stack Software Developer
Due to continued growth, The InterProse Corporation is looking for the next great addition to our team. The Full Stack Software Developer works with our software development team to create and maintain InterProse’s cloud-based receivables management solution--ACE.
If you enjoy applying your programming abilities to design modern web technologies, development of a REST API, Integrate AWS technology and services, and provide technical resources to our Customer Care Team- we would like to hear from you!
What can InterProse offer you?
- A competitive compensation package including excellent employer paid health, dental, life and vision for both employee and family.
- 401(k) retirement savings benefit with a 3% match
- Opportunities to contribute and make a difference
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun
- A Company culture of innovation, continuous learning and giving back to the community
- Flexible work environment! Your choice of remote or in-office options! Our office is centrally located in East Vancouver, WA.
What skills can you bring to the InterProse team?
- 6+ years’ experience creating software solutions with Java or other JVM language.
- 2+ years’ experience with AWS services including strong familiarity with CloudFormation.
- 4+ years’ experience with SQL.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to customers and team members with a wide range of skills. Positive spoken and written communication abilities.
- Self-starter; organized, punctual and takes ownership of projects. Above average time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an agile environment with the team.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to make our products great.
- Desire for continuous learning, growth and development.
- Other desirable skills preferred but not required: Knowledge of the ARM and debt collection industry. Experience working with the following: PostgreSQL; Struts or equivalent framework; REST/JSON API design and implementation; PCI, SOC II, and HIPAA compliance; GIT, Docker, JIRA; and/or Logi reporting engine.
- Ability to work M-F 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time from any US location/time zone.
Who is InterProse?
InterProse builds, delivers, upgrades, and supports the most advanced web-based debt recovery software on the market today. Serving industries at every customer level, from start-up to enterprise, we develop technology to help our customers do more with fewer resources by stressing process automations and technology integrations.
What is it like to work at InterProse?
Our Company culture is one of:
- Relentless Innovation
- The highest ethics
- Customer focus
- Teamwork and support
- Laughter, collaboration, and genuine interactions!
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please e-mail the following to our recruiting firm -- TJ & Associates, Inc. -- at: JSD@TJandassociates.com
- Cover letter
- Compensation goals
We invite you to learn more about InterProse by visiting: https://www.interprose.com/
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.