Back to main WebAR page
Event Triggering System
Action Paths™ are a series of custom tasks which can be assigned to an event on WebAR® and executed when that event occurs.
Action Paths™ allow you to customize data values in WebAR® before they are saved and execute tasks via a graphical interface.
- Manipulate events such as: onPayment, onAddAccount, onAccountUpdate, onSendLetter, and many more...
- Perform conditional logic on data values and create multi-step actions.
- Action Paths™ auto-document since they are laid out via the visual Action Path designer.
- Manually execute an Action Path™ across a selected list of accounts.
- No programming required to create Action Paths™, just create the flow cart of your Action Path™.
- Send an email when a file has been uploaded via the onFileUpload Action Path™ trigger.
- Update a miscellaneous financial field with a custom value using custom logic for a specific client when they place new business.
- Update the status of an account by introspecting its data values and determining the new status.